Thursday 12 April 2012

Home

Have you ever been in a situation where the bakery canceled your kids birthday cake 2 days before the party?

3 years ago it happened to me. After crying like only a mother can cry for her children. My husband ask me "what are we going to do ?" I wish you could see my family's faces, when I announce that I will do it myself.  I had no baking experience!!!

And so my first cake was born
Winni the pooh
It`s certainly not perfect but my baby was so pride of her cake



ABOUT ME

I am  NOT a professional baker. I am just a mother of two daughters and a grandmother by marriage. 

I have started to bake and do my arts and crafts only for family and friends, but by word of mouth orders started to came in.
  
With this blog I would like to help with ideas and tips on cakes, party themes, and web sides that has help me.

 I also would like to create a site where the public can post there cake photos and party ideas.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment