Tuesday 15 May 2012

But mommy, You Can Do It!!!!

Its party time again.....

Nikita is turning 17 tomorrow and Natasha is turning 7 next month.  Nikita is easy this year. No big party only a friend or 2 for a sleep over. No fancy cake, just a plain cake top with a lot of smarties.
"mom, you can have a brake this year, but next year for my 18 birthday I want to go Big...." So thanks Nikita I really appreciate the brake, you are growing up so fast. Love you lots.

BUT
Natasha the little one is a different story. She wants a Finding Nemo  party. Really, I mean Really ? Finding Nemo is old, its no longer "IN".  No matter what I proposed that's what she wants. So Nemo it is........

We went to the shops, there is nothing of Nemo on the shelf's. On the internet all Nemo products is discontinued. Now what? She only looks at me with that sweet angel face and all the trust in the world. "But mommy, You can do it!!!!

If you cant buy it make it... 

I have started with a piece of  polystyrene, Cut a few of the Nemo characters out and paint it with some glitter.I will up loud some pics tomorrow. Now we got a few decorations. 

For the invitations I am working on a idea that I have found on Canons web. Canon creative park They got little boxes of fish, that I plan to turn into a invitation. They have free patters on the site that you can download.

Birthday invitations


No comments:

Post a Comment